Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Home, Continued...




The Home

"The sphere of her divine assignment."
John MacArthur


Underwhelmed.
Afraid to admit being parched.
Drained, thirsty...

"Wake Up! Strengthen what remains,
and is about to die...
He who overcomes, will, like them, be
dressed in white.
I will never blot out his name
from the book of life,
but will acknowledge his name
before my Father
and his angels."

If you are a "house worker"
today

Be overwhelmed by this,

"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end,
He will stand upon the earth."
Job 19:25

Don't wait to ask,
"What if I had given everything, instead of
going through the motions..."
(Popular song)

Upset Underwhelmed!
Ruin Normal!

This season demands downright exuberance.

2 comments:

  1. These posts on home are just beautiful Alisa!
    God has blessed your home with His presence but also with you!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Diane. I just really loved what John MacArthur had to say in regard to "The sphere of her divine assignment." It inspired me to consider the home all week.

    ReplyDelete