Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Favorite Frugal Friends- Home Works! Series



Welcome Friends!

I trust that you survived yesterday and are receiving the mercies of this new day. This next twenty-four hours is a gift not only to yourself but to the family, friends, and strangers that you will affect in some way.

"You have ordained every breath we take. In pleasure or pain, there is no mistake." Sovereign Grace Music

The teapot is on and we are moving on in our Home Works! series. This week we are focusing on cutting our grocery bills. Yesterday, I went to work contacting three of my favorite frugal friends. They have all given me permission to share their websites with you. Each of these women are so talented at what they do.

Heather Berrien is @ ACouponChick.com. If you subscribe by email to Heather's website you can expect to receive the very latest information on deals for just about anything! Recently, I obtained "bricks" coupons for Ghirardelli chocolate squares, which I will use to surprise my bff. Heather has helped me to save soooo much! She works hard at tracking down the bargains, so make sure your printer ink is full! I'm talking about six or seven deals per day!

Chrissy Pate is @ BeCentsAble. Chrissy saves me time by "rounding up" deals under the heading, "Top Deals of the Week." She also skillfully designs deal scenarios for you to get the most out of your dollar. You can expect detailed information on chain store bargains. She offers useful advice and instructions to newbies. Thanks, Chrissy!

Molly Green is @ Econobusters.com. Molly's website has been a favorite for years because it's very family-friendly. It is not a coupon site, but a fascinating conglomeration of tips, recipes, games, ... Molly has a monthly e-book series called, Molly's Money-Saving Digest. Check out Molly Goes Camping. This gal is a full-fledged, money-saving master. You can expect to have fun while saving with Molly.


Please take the time to visit these ladies. Let them know I sent you. And if you have friends that could benefit from this week's information, please feel free to photocopy the posts and put them in a binder.

Thank you for spending time with me this morning. I hope this series is helpful. In this economy, I pray the information will be pertinent and beneficial for all!

God Bless You,
Alis



No comments:

Post a Comment