Monday, March 7, 2011

Update/Mission Accomplished



Dearest Porch Pals,

Thank you for your prayers over this extra special basket order! After sketching, and ordering, and placement and presentation, it grew into the gift I was hoping for.





With the order fulfilled I look forward to staying in touch with its recipient. Through this project God reminded me once again how much I love my job! I was born to create baskets!





What are you passionate about dear readers? This order came after a very long interval. It may be a very long wait until the next. The joy that came from this project will be sufficient in the meantime. The experience was never really about the basket. It was God's decree, provision and providence for two women, two daughters...and the counsel and support of another.

Thanks be to God for the comfort and joy that he brings to his people.


Blessings,
Alis

No comments:

Post a Comment