Friday, December 10, 2010

Stuck in the Mud




Have you ever been so thick in the mud that you walk out of your mud boots?
Do people ever make you feel that way? Have you ever needed to "take five" just to wipe off the mud and get your boots back on?

The next time you're stuck consider Elisabeth Elliot's words,

"When I looked at that person who had offended me
through the "spiritual eye", I saw in him
one of God's instruments to teach me,
instead of one of the devil's to torment me.
I saw something more.
I saw a person God loves, and whom he wants
to love through me."


I'll go get the hose. We need to do some wash'in.

Swinging with you sister,
Alis

1 comment:

  1. I hope I haven't offended you my sweet sister. If I ever do please tell me right away so I can get the hose out.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete