Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No Risk on Wisk

Greetings!

This is just a shopping tip. Never underestimate buying products from a drugstore. There are several local chains that you could benefit from.

Here is a basic example. I like to use Wisk laundry detergent. With teens, and men, and jeans, and sports, it works hard for me. Walmart's cost is $4.97 per 32 load bottle.

A drugstore had Wisk on sale for $5.00, same bottle size. However, if I spent $25.00, I would get $10.00 back.

Walmart (5 bottles) $24.85
Chain Store (5 bottles) $25.00 - $10.00 = $15.00 = $3.00/bottle

And it got better. If I purchased two beauty tools, I would get $7.00 back. I chose two toenail clippers, one for each boy's hygiene box. Not only did I get my money back, I even earned a few bucks.

By the time I used coupons to purchase toilet paper for $0.39 ea. and Quaker Oats for $0.69 ea. I had spent enough to earn $3.50 more in rewards.

I like paying less for laundry soap.

No wisk, silly wabbit!
Alis

No comments:

Post a Comment